Sunday, November 24, 2013

Why Satan tries SO HARD to wipe Israel off the map

I am not a scripture scholar. I do not know a lot of things, and I may not be able to prove to your satisfaction, the things I know to be true. But this is the one thing I know, for sure, beyond all doubt:


The Word of the Lord is Sure

Barack Obama and his minions, have made clear their intention to support wiping Israel, as a country and as a covenant people, from the earth. Barry can hide it behind "progress" or behind "settlement" talks, or anything else he wants, but make no mistake: he is an enemy to Israel. This was made clear during the presidential debates at the famous "Netanyahu 3am" call question. If you wanted a steadfast friend for Israel, you should have voted for the other guy. And as Ben Shapiro tweeted recently: if you are an American Jew and voted Obama in 2012, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Here's what I know: God made a covenant with Abraham, renewed it with Isaac and Jacob (who was renamed Israel) the following:

"And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee...and I will establish my covenant with him (Isaac) for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him." (Gen. 17:7,19)

Among other great and glorious things, the Lord covenanted with Abraham that He would remember and protect His people for ever, that His people would always be found on the earth.

IMO, this is why Satan tries so hard to wipe out Israel. He erroneously believes (and teaches) that if he can but wipe out Israel, the word of the Lord will be naught, and God will then cease to be God. 

Foolish child. The Word of the Lord is Sure. Things may get tough for Israel; God does not promise a conflict free life, particularly if we are waxing in iniquity, but He has given His word and extended His covenant: He will protect and save Israel.

Ironically, He has made no such covenant to the descendants of Ishmael, the forefather of the Arab nation: 

"Abraham said unto God: O that Ishmael might live before thee!" (God replied...) "And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee. Behold I have blessed him and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. Twelve princes shall he beget and I will make him a great nation." (Gen. 17:18.20)

"BUT MY COVENANT WILL I ESTABLISH WITH ISAAC.."
(Gen. 17:21)

Barry believes he is greater than God because he believes there is no God. He is wrong, and he will be proven wrong, because the God of Israel has spoken it. 

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Matt. 24:35)

Period., Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment