Saturday, November 16, 2013

GREAT PREPPER SITE

I found this great prepping one-stop shop, carrying many of the prepping products people are interested in. 

It's called Nitro-Pak. Many of their items are on an Early 'Black Friday' sale, up to 70% off, and their Mountain House freeze dried foods are 35% off. It seems like they also sell MH in bulk, which for me is really nice. I know Mountain House food, and so far, I have liked everything of theirs that I've tried, so buying a MH product which I haven't "tried", doesn't seem like a big risk. I'm sure other freeze dried products are nice, but I know my family likes this brand, so until I get samples of other brands, we're sticking with this one.

Shipping is free if the order is over $149, so I'm thinking "group buy." 

The sell loads of other things too, like Katadyn filters, salt water filters (hello!), and a bunch of gluten, soy, lactose, nut free products also. I don't know how common that is, but it seems pretty unusual to me.

They have some interesting water storage/barrel options, like a "Hydroller Wheeled Water Container" which holds 8 gallons. It's only $35.99. They sell 55 gallon barrels also for $139. That seems kind of pricey to me, but at least you can buy them there. I just get mine once every 10 years or so when someone in my area sells used ones in a group buy.

I think Nitro-Pak is worth taking a look see.

No comments:

Post a Comment