Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kindle Unlimited

You probably already know this, BUT...

Did you know when you go to Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices and download the Kindle reading app, there is a FREE 30 day trial for the Kindle Unlimited program?

I have to tell you, it's pretty sweet. Ok, I read 900 words a minute, and so far I've blown through like, 20 books in about 4 days. But even if you're NOT me: $9.99 a month (once the promo ends) for unlimited reading is pretty cool.

There are a BUNCH of prepper books on Kindle Unlimited; can't wait to read all of them. For example, this book: Prepper Barter Items: How To Stockpile & Barter For SHTF Scenarios is free with Kindle Unlimited. Ok, so you're only saving .99 cents.

HOW ABOUT THE BOOKS BY MAX VELOCITY?

Yeah, NOW I've got your attention, don't I? 

How about The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman? Or all the others by Gary Chapman, hmm??

I hate to sound like an ad for Amazon (seriously. Because me and Jeff Bezos? Not so much.) but it's really worth taking a serious look. "For the price of a movie" (so the ad tag line goes) you could be reading a bunch of books, every month.

Biggest drawback? Jeff & Amazon have burned a few bridges with some of the major publishers, notably Simon & Schuster, so you're not going to find anything by Glenn Beck, Brad Meltzer or Brad Thor on KU. Nothing by Bill O'Reilly either. 

So you might have to hunt around, but you know what? It's better than my eBook section of my public library.

Kills me to say it about Amazon: but I'm loving it so far.

Have a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment