Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gay Mormon Guy

(Prepping has been updated.)


I was tweeted a line about this guy's blog. Mostly I ignore these kinds of tweets, because I figure they are going to be negative--like, pro-gay lifestyle, anti-Mormon, whatever. But for some reason, I clicked on the hyperlink. And then spent the next two hours reading his blog posts.

Wow. Was I surprised. His blog is at http://gaymormonguy.blogspot.com. I had forgotten that there is a distinction between feeling and behavior in the homosexual world (just like in the heterosexual world.) In my defense, that's because the only folks I know who happen to be gay, are actively involved in the lifestyle. Thinking back on it, I've never actually met someone who identifies as struggling with same sex attraction.

I appreciate David drawing such a clear picture between the two. I made that same point to a lesbian neighbor of mine once, but with all the drama going on nowadays, I had forgotten. I'm still tired of the drama. I'm still mad that organizations allow themselves to be bullied by the radical left. But I am heartened that there are people such as David to go about their lives, working to become the best they can be, and standing for time-honored values.

No comments:

Post a Comment