Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Fired !

And not by The Donald either! 

Evidently my previous writing employers didn't like my article on the election results and what it means for our country; they've blocked my access to their site and removed my previous publications.

But ain't the First Amendment wonderful? All the government regs and intrusion notwithstanding, this is still America, and a Free Press is still Free.

Welcome to my Blog: JustKathrynL.

I wanted "JustKathryn" (catchier) but it was already taken. Confession: I am blogger technology challenged. So bear with me while I learn templates, designs and mechanics, and I promise you'll be in for a great read! You'll laugh, groan, and hopefully, gain some food for thought, all in the same post!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment